Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me, myself and I (and lillie)
The dog and I headed after work to Jordanelle for some after work fun. We walked out on the ice at 3:30 and passed the last people walking off. Non stop perch action. couldnt get the jig to the bottom with out a hit. Was using the smallest ratfinkie I could use and tipped with a wax worm. They wouldnt hit as hard or as frequently with perch meat. Was fishing 30 yards from the south bank in 17 feet of water. 6-8 inches of nice ice. It was fun to listen to the yotes yelping in the hills, there are tons of them up there. Lillie wanted to go make friend, but i persuaded her that might not be a good idea. There was atv tracks all over the place.
[signature]
Hey polo great report! I think I need to get up to Jordanelle in Feb. if the ice lasts that long!
[signature]
Glad to hear you caught you some fish!! Now I don't have to feel bad about giving you advise to somewhere you didnt have any luck! Where you able to get any trout as you wanted to? sounds like you were closer into the bank than we were. The coyotes are a blast aren't they! (glad to hear you convinced her other wise!)
[signature]