Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake
Alright I am hearing a lot of bad about Utah lake...I was there on Sunday with my dad and little brother...and it was kinda slow...however, we were there for about 2 hours and my dad caught 1 white bass, my little bro caught 4 white bass, and I caught 1 white bass. However! I did score the biggest fish! It was 13 1/2 inches long and weighed about 1 1/2 pounds and if I had the time or went fishing enough I might have to put it in the IFG Challenge!

I added a picture, it is not the best we forgot the digi cam and so the best I had was the camera on my phone so its a little blurry...sorry!
[signature]
Welcome aboard IcEbLoNdIE , Where were you fishing on Utah lake and how thick of ice did you fish from ? If you don't mind me asking . Nice fish . I need to catch a white bass of that size . I did hook some that were bait size at Lindon Harbor a while back . LOL
[signature]
Thanks you! We were down by the pumps in lehi. Ima gunna say the ice was about 6-8 inches thick...there wasn't much action in closer to the pumps so we moved out further and had better luck!
[signature]
From your picture it looks like you caught fish out of the same spot I got skunked. way to go![Smile]
[signature]
Was that a Nacho Cheese flavored Dorito?

Slayer
[signature]
HAHAHA LOL! No its not! it would happen to be a BFT hook keeper thingy passed out at the Rockport party on 1-17! But that was a good laugh, and it kinda looks like it eh? LOL
[signature]
So, you got a hook keeper thingy I passed out at the Rockport party. Is that how you learned of BFT, or were you with someone??? Any who once again welcome to the fun!!![Wink]
[signature]
[purple] Hey Polo! Yes it was one of your handy dandy lil hook keeper thingys (safe hook) that you handed out on saturday! And no thats not where I found out about BFT and yes I was with someone else! I would like to thank you for puttin that together you did a great job and I had a blast! [Wink] I have been reading the posts on BFT for a while now but never really had a reason to sign up..But now I do! and thank you Polo for making me feel so welcome! You da man!! [/purple][Smile]
[signature]
SORRY Polo! That last entry was me! [Wink]

~IcEbLoNdIe
[signature]