Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What ice tent to get?
What tents do you guys have and how do you like them? Im looking for something with room for a couple of guys with gear and an occasional trip with kids.
[signature]
I have a frabill quick flip that has the sled and tent in one. They are pricey but fast and convenient. My buddies have those square Pop ups but they are a pain to set up takes two adults. My 2 cents anyway.
[signature]
Fishman

I have an Eskimo Quickfish 3 and I really like it. It takes some getting used to to be able to set it up and fold it back down by yourself but I do it all of the time. I think for the price its a great choice. We fish with 3 people in it all of the time and we sit in comfortable camping chairs not on buckets. The down side is when you want to move you have to unload all of your gear that's inside and then fold down the tent. If its a short distance move I don't even fold down the tent I just drag it to my next spot of if im with another person we each grab a side and move it. There are always better options out there but I would say for the money its a great choice. Hope this helps
[signature]