Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a new member
Hi, I'm new to this forum, I fish around Salt Lake and am excited for the ice fishing season.
[signature]
Welcome aboard Gruber and thank you for taking the time to register. We have an awesome UT forum here for your viewing as well as many other boards that may be of interest to follow. [cool]
[signature]
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Utah_...neral_F58/

Welcome to the site Gruber, above is a link to the Utah board, in case you have not already found it. Where do you like to fish around SLC?
WH2
[signature]
Welcome to BFT! What fish do you like to catch? I live in NSL. Where do you like to fish at?
[signature]
Thanks for the reply, My favorite summer trip is canoeing/fishing in Yellowstone, Fishlake in Utah and ice fishing Flaming Gorge. Or anywhere that gets out with family and Friends.
[signature]
I always loved fishing at Willard Bay, Provo River, Deer Creek, Pelican, Strawberry, Flaming Gorge and Bear Lake. (Idaho and Utah sides) [cool]
[signature]
[quote Gruber]Thanks for the reply, My favorite summer trip is canoeing/fishing in Yellowstone, Fishlake in Utah and ice fishing Flaming Gorge. Or anywhere that gets out with family and Friends.[/quote]

Been a while since I have been to fish lake and never been to the gorge. But Willard and Yellowstone are fun.
[signature]
Yellowstone is a blast with flyswatters. It is considered as one of the fly fishers paradise. [cool]
[signature]