Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any body been fishin?
Were has every one been fishing this week? How deep was the water you where in? What did you use? Any info on were to go this weekend any info would be very helpful.

THANKS
[signature]
Ok so that was not me that my my lil brother Liv2Fish He forgot to log me out and him in...Sorry about that! Thanks!
[signature]
Ye, that last post was me! [Smile] Sorry about that! Any help would be appreciated!
[signature]
Fished Echo on Sunday. Caught alot of perch some were 10 inches. Also pulled a couple of trout out of the hole. Jigheads tipped with a nightcrawler. The jigheads I use are orange. Did get one trout on the orange jighead with a white what a cricket on.
[signature]
I went to the Berry monday along with ten million other people! I didn't even think of it being a holiday monday! I did catch & release 5 Cuts all in the slot with the biggest being 22.5". Never going their again on a holiday! way to many people!!!!
[signature]
I went to Fish Lake last Saturday. There were several hundred people there. We did quite well as a group for splake, perch, and rainbows. Size was small with the largest splake and rainbow being around 1.5 lbs. One friend in another group caught a 3.5 lb. splake. Ice is about 12" and 4 wheelers being used to access any part of the lake. We fished from 40 feet to 15 feet just off of the weed beds. The shallowest seemed to be the best. No temperature inversion there.
[signature]
I fished Rockport with no luck but only stayed until the drawings then headed to Causey.

Fished in 24 ft, caught splake on ratfinkies & icefliys tipped with waxworms & crawlers. Had one huge hit that I could not budge out of the the water. Doubled up my ice pole pulled like a Mac truck with the drag set all the was down still pulled off 20 yds of line. Was using 8lb mono, when it finally got away found a straightened hook. Only had it hooked up for about 30-40 seconds, but what a ride! Had to be a big brown!

Tried several places on the lake but got no bites anywhere else!
[signature]
Hey Moose,

I've heard tales of there being huge browns in Causey. Good to hear someone hookin' into one. Sorry about losing him, but hey at least you hooked into sumthing bigger than a 12 inch splake. Seems like that's all I could catch. Still a fun day..
[signature]