Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9 pound 26 inch German Brown
This is my first post as a BFT member so I thought that I would make it count. I caught this one last Thursday (Jan 15) ice fishing on some public water near Logan. I bet a few of you Cache Valley residents could figure out where. He weighed just over 9 pounds and was 26 inches long.
[signature]
[cool]Wow, what a beauty, dude!!!! Very nice. Welcome to the BFT board, BMURR. So, it looks like you kept him. How did you cook him up?
[signature]
damm nice fish brady welcome to the site
[signature]
[Smile] Wow!! That is a beautiful fish! Is he going on the wall????
[signature]
Welcome to the site. Nice catch! Porcupine or First Dam? Ah, just keep us guessing. Good luck on future trips.
[signature]
What a nice FISH!!!! I sure hope your getting him mounted?? That's only once in a life time catch dude..
[signature]
Nice fish with great color(love those red spots), good to have you on the site, great first post. Did/does that fish have a hooked jaw? WH2
[signature]
Congrats on such a nice fish. Welcome to the BFT boards. Good luck next time you head out.
[signature]
What a fish!! welcome to the board.
[signature]
HOLY S_ _ _ ! That is a BEAUTIFUL fish! Get him mounted, that is a trophy! What were you using for bait? What a way to enter the message boards! WELCOME!
[signature]
Slap a BFT sticker in that picture and you'd have a dandy post for the Icefishingod challenge.

Congrats! That's a heck of a fish for your first post! Welcome to the BFT Boards!
[signature]
I am planning on getting it mounted. I was wondering if anybody knew someone who was good. Also, about how much is a good price per inch?

I do have a picture of it by a tape measure with a piece of paper that has "BFT Challenge" and the date. I don't have a sticker so I hope that will work. Thanks for the info.
[signature]
Now thats a great first POST. It most of put up a great fight. Congratulations on a nice catch, and welcome to the board. Looking forward to more of your posts.
[signature]
All I've got to say is WOOWW. That is a nice fish. Where did you get him? What were you using? Great first post. Welcome to the site.
[signature]
Someone here will point you in the right direction to get a quality mount with that one. Its a great fish!
[signature]
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=96450;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=96450;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread[/url]

I posted this link for you and a couple of BFTer's came through I 'm sure there will be more coming.
[signature]
Thats the way to start posting,make us all jealous! [Smile]its a beauty.
[signature]
Sweet fish BMURR. Welcome to BFT.. Last time I checked, prices were about 10-12 bucks an inch. Depends on the taxidermist and if you go glass or skin.. Once again, welcome![Wink]
[signature]
HEY BMURR: Read your PM's and look at the post for mounting a fish
[signature]
Hey there BMURR, Hi and welcome to BFT. That is a beauty of a brown that you caught there. Congratulations and thank you for sharing it with us.
[signature]