Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Canyon 1-22
fished east canyon today with theekillerbee started out at the honey hole we each caught a football rainbow with many bits. moved aroundcaught a few more used pink foxies and white whatacrickets ice is 8in thick fish were suspended 20ft to 30ft. total fish for the day 11 between the 2 of us. fishing wasnt fast but bites where hard tkb almost lost his pole down the hole,

i think ill be heading back up there friday if anyone is intrested
[signature]
Thanks for report my arm has healed up, so when we going to get together and do some fishing.

Thanks the sled is great!!
[signature]
i wanted to head back up to east or do rockport tomorrow if your intrested
[signature]
Was a good day to be on the ice. The only weird thing was that the ice was popping all day long! I think the lake level has risen as of late, because there were lots of large stress fractures in the ice. I am used to ice making noise, but it's a little freeky when long cracks appear under your feet every 20-30 yards! The ice was 8 inches thick wherever we drilled, so I had to keep that in mind as it would split under my feet. Fun to be out fishing, and out of the nice air down here in the valley.
[signature]
I've got to work tomarrow but I'm planning on Bear lake for sun. I was talking to HFT and he and hookedchicka are planning for sun. also.
[signature]
Has anybody tried to get to East Canyon Res. via the Jeremy Ranch road. Is it passable? Thanks.

m
[signature]
My dad drove it 2 weeks ago, don't know how it is lately, but they were maintaining it to some degree.
[signature]
Hay Petty sorry I couldn't join you and Theekillerbee today but the work god would not allow it. Sounds like you had a good day. Did you cross the lake and fish over by the cliff.
[signature]
fished by the dam, you up for fishing tomorrow there yper?
[signature]
I would like to go tomorrow but it wouldn't be until the late afternoon. I am up for Sat. though.
[signature]
Larry, Moe, and Curly go ice fishing! I can see it now; but Shemp can't make it. He has to work, again! Wise guys, huh? Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk![cool][cool]
[signature]
Petty are you still going tomorrow if so where and what time I may be going but don't know where right now. Let me know and I may meet you guys there if you don't mind.
[signature]
looks like im going to bear lake instead[crazy]
[signature]