Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for good ice fishing gloves
Hey I need a pair of gloves that will work for ice fishing and snowmobiling. What do you recommend? Thanks J
[signature]
Jeff,

In our opinion: We've tried so many styles and types but no matter which ones we have had on we always ended up removing them when we need better dexterity. So we have settled on good waterproof mittens. We can easily insert a Hot Hands packet into them and if you keep them loose enough at the wrists you can get your hand out quickly if need be. You can leave them on if your jigging and still grab the rod handle if you need to set a hook. Being able to cinch the wrists down over your coat sleeve cuffs works great for snowmobiling too.
I like the ice armour gloves!
[signature]
Hey Jeff i love the striker ice glomitts. Striker Ice specializes in ice fishing gear and it is awesome. Well thought out and great quality. They are a little spendy but worth every penny in my opinion.

http://www.strikerice.com/gloves-mitts/i...crossover/
[signature]
Thanks Jeff and Jill, I used to use mittens for skiing and my hands never got cold. I'll have to see if I can find some waterproof ones. Not much left in town these days. Thank you. J
[signature]
Thanks I'll check them out. Where do you find them? Thanks J
[signature]
Ive always ordered mine. I have one of their suits and a few other things and everything is exceptional. They are the best ice fishing gear company out there i think.
[signature]
Hey Andrew they look like great gloves. Got a friend over on the Shanty that was showing me some great sales on Stryker gear. Wish I had some extra cash to invest in a full set of gear, I'll have to check and see if they had gloves on close out as well. Thanks for the tips. J
[signature]