Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any recent Berry reports?
Looks like I have tomorrow free, thinking of hitting the Berry, not many new reports though. Anyone have info? Thanks
[signature]
[quote remo_5_0]Looks like I have tomorrow free, thinking of hitting the Berry, not many new reports though. Anyone have info? Thanks[/quote]

I posted about last weekend, one bad day at Mud Creek and one OK day on the Soldier Creek side.

It does seem like the number of reports have dropped off significantly. I'm wondering if fewer people have been fishing recently or what.
[signature]
I think I will head up Sunday morning for awhile, think i'll jut hit the Ladders. Anyone have any info about catching recently? Thanks
[signature]
Strawberry wasn't very good for us today.
[signature]
Ok, thanks! Where did you fish?
[signature]
I went up this morning with suspicious wind and we didn't knock it dead but we hooked 8 cutts, all in the slot. We walked way out on the lake north of the marina and fished in 15 feet for the first coupme of hours and then moved to 30 feet around noon. When we first got there the marks on the finder were steady at 12 feet. When we moved deeper they were coming through right on the bottom. Minnows and pink paddle bugs with night crawlers were the ticket.
[signature]
I couldnt go today as we had our last Jr. Jazz game. But 2 of my friends rode sleds out in the narrows country and slayed them. 45+ for the day including a kokanee and 2 dozen rainbows. The rest were slot cuts. This usually happens when I cant go. [Wink]
[signature]
Thanks for the reports guys, maybe I'll head up in the morning.
[signature]