Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Utah
Longtime listener, first time commenter. I sick to Central Utah waters with friends and family whenever I'm able.
Welcome to the site GG, what waters in Central Utah do you fish the most? Have you already found the main Utah board?
WH2
[signature]
Anywhere I can get to that has fish. Salem pond with the kids, Utah lake, schofield, deer creek, strawberry, etc. Mostly it depends on time available and time of year. Lately it's been strawberry with friends, but I'm not particular. Tell me there's a fish in there and I'll probably try to catch it.
Oh, when you said central Utah, I figured you meant Yuba and Fishlake,down to the Minersville areas. I guess you already know where to find the Utah Board[:/].
[signature]
I'm hoping to get down to fishlake in two weeks... And hopefully boulder mtn. a bit later. I do know of the Utah board. It's one of the best places to get information about current conditions, second only to being on the water yourself.
Welcome to the boards. I am a former UT resident. I miss the fishing but don't miss the cutting cold weather. [cool]
[signature]
Welcome to BFT! Looking forward to reading your reports.
[signature]