Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helix 5 lake maps question.
I just bought the humminbird helix 5 am I able to download lake maps into the mini SD card then transfer it into my finder? If so is there any you would recommend I mainly fish Utah and Idaho. Thanks for any advice.
[signature]
I'm not sure, but I think you can make your own maps with that FF. I think you just cruise the lake with the program activated and it will create a topo map for you. I need to learn more how that feature works, but I wish my FF had that ability. Sorry that wasn't the question you asked, but I didn't know the answer to that one. Later J
[signature]
[quote lipripper15]I just bought the humminbird helix 5 am I able to download lake maps into the mini SD card then transfer it into my finder? If so is there any you would recommend I mainly fish Utah and Idaho. Thanks for any advice.[/quote]

check this out
Humminbird Sonar/GPS
http://www.bbcboards.net/forumdisplay.php?f=133
[signature]
If you have the GPS feature you can use the Navionics maps on your finder. The maps come on the SD card already and you just stick it in there. I don't know if there's a way to download maps onto your own card.
[signature]