Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weber Report
Went out today from 9am-2pm. It was really slow until about 11:30 and then they finally started hitting. Tossed the whole fly box at em until finally a size 16 uv Gold stone nymph got them happy. Also had some hits on an olive cone head streamer. There was a good midge hatch, but didn't see anything rising. The water was very cloudy and the fish we're staying pretty deep.

Was a hot day on the water and nice as always to get that fresh air.
[signature]
I went on Thursday and did pretty good.started at 9 and didn't get anything till about 10ish.I went through a few Floyd to at first. Sow rainbow scud bh pheasant trail rainbow warrior. About 10 went back to the sow and that's when they started hitting but only the sow. Ended with 5 browns one going 20" and 7 whites
[signature]
nice job
[signature]
I was up there too, although I did much more exploring than I did actual fishing. Water was definitely off color running at Peterson, although it cleared up a bit by Taggart. Visability was low between Wanship and Echo too. I need to get some streamer game for those types of situations because the nymphs didn't cut it.
[signature]