Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Catfish Contest Ahi1953
[quote SkunkedAgain]Yep Ahi is very close to the usual winning score... I think he is only an inch shy of the score that usually wins the contest... Who knows maybe this year it will be the score that wins... I keep thinking someone will break 90 points though... I'm sure a long way away from it though... But I'm thinking Ahi is on the big fish better than anyone right now... So odds are he will be the guy this year... Fun to see that big of fish... they have got to be a blast to battle... Later J[/quote]

Still trying to find one to improve my score. Its just getting harder to do. Since they have closed all the water gates at the refuge the river is high. I thought that would make it better but it seems to have done the opposite. still getting fish but only one or two a trip and nothing over 28" lots of 24, still all nice fish. here are a few from the past week that just didn't make the grade.
oh yes they are a blast to catch. love to hear my reel sing when they make that last run at shore.
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast

Messages In This Thread
2016 Catfish Contest Ahi1953 - by Ahi1953 - 03-11-2016, 04:45 AM
Re: [SkunkedAgain] 2016 Catfish Contest Ahi1953 - by Ahi1953 - 09-03-2016, 07:31 PM