Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weber River Report 3.12
Solid morning sesh on the weeb. The water is a lot clearer between wanship and echo compared to a week ago. The blue wings were out, but per weber fashion, the noses were not up. It was all about the sow bug again today. Couple takes on the red zebra as well. Most fish were held up in the deeper sections of a run, and more so in the tail end of the riffles as well. Not as much action in the quicker water as there ws in the slower currents.
[signature]
Nice! thanks for the report. We had a great day yesterday throwing streamers until the sun broke out.

T.B.
[signature]
Hey I'm new to fly fishing and I was wondering what kind of streamers you were using
[signature]
I found most of my fish this past weekend with a black sex dungeon. Allowed me to get down deep and I love the way they swim. An olive sculpin pattern was the ticket the week before. Have lots of colors and don't be afraid to change up until you find what they like. Cast to the banks and don't overlook the slackwater. Especially once all that snow starts coming down. Clouds help.

Good luck,

T.B.
[signature]