Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Catfish Contest C M Fishing
Caught at Cutler 3-19-16 on minnows 21 inches and 25 inches.

[#00bf00]Okay guys I think the one fish is good for 21.5" and 25" on the other one... I will credit them to CM since that is what is on the banner... However this post is under CV.. You need to have a separate post for each of you and then only post your own fish on that post... Thanks J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Well done guys! Nice pot-gut on that first cat... looks like he wintered well.

Shoot me a pm with your address and I'll get your "First Fish Posted" prize... 20 lb. test Power Pro braid for each of you, in the mail.

Keep 'em coming.

BLK
[signature]
Nice job I'll score it tomorrow. Later J
[signature]
Sorry - This post is labeled "2016 Catfish Contest CM fishing and both pictures has CM Fishing sign in them. Yes I posted them for him because the only computer I have is the one I use at work. But, only CM Fishing cats will be posted in the CM Fishing thread. I have my own thread...
[signature]
No matter. Your "First Fish Posted" prize is in the mail.

Well done!
[signature]
No worries I can work with that. J
[signature]
24 inches caught on Cutler on sucker meat. 3-26-16

[#00bf00]Sorry I can't verify the end measurement with the tape as far away as it is and not at the end. Best I can do is 23.5" unless you have a better photo for me. Try laying the fish on the tape so I can see both end of the tape to tell how long it is.. Way to be the first to get all three fish on the board... Bump time from now on.... Later J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
First upgrade. Caught 4-2-16 on Cutler using carp meat. 24.5 inches.

[#00bf00]Wow you guys need to try getting me better pictures to score these fish. 24.5 points, but get that tape closer and get a new tape with the end numbers visible... thanks J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
I will pick up a new tape sometime, but the last time I checked, the end of any tape is "0".... [Wink]
[signature]
I agree the end is zero, but when it's camouflaged I can't see where the end is. Sorry I'm too knit picky it's just difficult to score the fish when I have to try and transfer the measurement points so far. You don't have to replace it, just try to make it easier for me to see how long the fish is. Thanks J
[signature]
UPGRADE Caught on Cutler 4/6/16

Apologize in advance for the pic, do the best you can... We throw all of our cats back so we try to not take more time than we absolutely have to for a photo shoot, plus it was at night. I have 26"

[#00bf00]Same comments on this one as yours Tom, also the end of the tape isn't visible in the picture, but those parallel lines on the bed liner help me to make a better call on this one... I'm going to give you 26 points, but from what I can see it could have been 1/2" less... So try a different camera angle being more square with the fish it should help, plus putting the tape as close as possible, even some under the fish is okay if we can see both ends for scoring... Thanks and nice one... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]