Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brand new 17 pitch SS prop for sale
Got it last week and ran it this past Saturday the 19th. Not working out for me/not the right prop for my boat/weight in the boat. I thought I had it narrowed down to what I needed for sure...

My loss your gain.

Solas HR Titan 3 Stainless Steel (3 blade 17 pitch.)
[ul][li]3 Blade Polished Stainless Steel propeller[/li][li]Rubber Hub Installed[/li][li]High Speed Propeller[/li][li]Excellent Bow Lift Heavy Cup, Less Slip[/li][/ul]
D-Series (Mercury 60 - 140 Horsepower (Outboards) 15 Tooth Spline & Thru Hub Exhaust * Bigfoot Models: 40, 50 and 60 HP

Part# 1441-133-17

They sell between $250 and $400 not including shipping online (Amazon deals are in the low $300s/eBay deals are closer to $400).

Selling for less than I paid and there isn't a mark on it that one could tell it was even ran/removed from the packaging.

If you have never changed a prop, etc I can assist. This prop comes with the hub in it. All you need is the thrust washer that is already on your motor and the nut. All else is included with this prop.

$265 (local/Las Vegas area) + $20 if I have to ship it somewhere.

A random picture I found online of this prop. Not mine.

[Image: %24_35.JPG]

PM me and I will get back at you as soon as I can (busy week for me).

Tom
[signature]
Tom, also post this on the Utah For Sale board:
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...i?forum=90
[signature]
Done. Was hoping someone local was looking for one to avoid shipping, etc.

Tom
[signature]
Well that could also happen but just in case, posting it in the Utah side might get you some attention for your prop, just in case.
[signature]