Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice_Sled Catfish Contest 2016
This kitty was caught at Lincoln Beach today 3/24/16. Length 24.5 inches

[#00bf00]Nice job, verified catch at 24.5 and I like the bump board... Hope we get to see lots more on that one this year... [/#00bf00]
[signature]
This Kitty was caught at Lincoln Beach today 4/2/16, length 23.5 inches. Fishing was sure slow for me today. Water temp about 53 degrees.

[#00bf00]Nice job 23.5 pts... Top southern fisher at this point in scoring... Like the bump board, easy to read... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
these kittys were caught at Lincoln Beach today 4/4/16. 24.75 and 25 inches.
[signature]
Sorry I forget to attach picsj. Lincoln Beach today 4/4/16. 24.75 inches and 25 inches.

[#00bf00]Okay one clarification we only score to nearest 1/2" so I can only give you 24.5 points for one and 25 points for the other... Nice job and you just moved to number 1 so far on total scores... Even though others have bigger fish... I do have a few left to score today so I'm not sure you'll stay on top, but at this point you're the man... Later J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Fished Lincoln Beach to day 5/14/16 and caught two bump up Kitties. 25 inches and 25.5 Fishing was good. Caught 15 channels. 7 where caught on carp meat and 8 where caught on punch bait. On one of my photos my name was washed out from reflection. Hope this is will be ok?

[#00bf00]Nice job 25.5 and 25 points, wow you are almost a full house at 25's... nice solid base of cats.. Later J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
These Kittys were caught at Lincoln Beach Friday 6/3/16. 31.5 inches, 26.5 inches, and 26 inches. The 31.5 fish weighed 21 pounds and 8 ounces. Fun day!

[#00ff00]Wow what a monster cat... 31.5, 26.5 and 26 points.... Nice... J[/#00ff00]
[signature]
This cat was caught on Saturday 6/4/16. 27 inches. There are two pictures of the same fish. The wind was blowing my fishing sign around and the fish would not be still and pose properly. Hope the pics explain the issue.

[#00ff00]Sorry I'm going to have to be the bad guy, I can't verify this fish at 27 inches. We have to see both ends at the same time... Sorry J Nice fish though... [/#00ff00]
[signature]
Very nice!

Mike
[signature]
Good job, glad to see another southerner with a 30[Smile]
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
although I am a northern scum belly i must say well done nice fatcat!
[signature]
I' m a Southern skum belly! Thanks for your comments.
[signature]
I was out of town and didn't see you post on that monster until today. Way to Go! It sounds like a great day for tired arms.

Keep up the great work!
[signature]
This kitty was caught today 7/2/16 at Lincoln Beach. 28 inches. Fishing was nonstop for about 3 hours until I ran out of bait. All fish were caught on WB meat in about 5 foot of water.

[#00ff00]Nice job, good for 28 points and congratulations on taking the lead... Later J[/#00ff00]
[signature]
Hey, I've been lookin' for that fish for the past two months!

Way to go! Another southern cat climbs the board!

Keep 'em coming!

BLK
[signature]
CONGRATS on bumping me off the top, [Wink]
I guess I'm going to have to find a way to get out on the lake again to try and get the top spot back[sly]
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
Even a blind hog can find an acorn ever now and again! Go south!
[signature]
Nice Fish. I have also been looking for a similar fish the last month or so, now it looks like I'm going to have to find a bigger one. Nice job moving into first place.
[signature]