Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any curent CJ reports?
Going fishing tomorrow and trying to decide between CJ for bass and crappie, or Lucky Peak and troll for Kokes. Are the crappie biting worth a darn.. or the perch..
[signature]
The kokes were very few and far between last Saturday. 2 for 4 hours
I would go to CJ, but I dont have a report, but you can always find some fish that will cooperate.
[signature]
Bass fishing has been great. All the meat boats have been in the narrows under the powerline. Nice perch at the dam, 20 ftw. Not much going on out in front of cottonwood or on the air force hump. Good luck!
[signature]
Fished the narrows Friday for about 3 hours and only caught 1 perch and 3 crappie. Pretty slow.
[signature]
What were you in. I was in a 22ft bluewater escape, myself and my girlfriend. Second cast caught a 12 inch bass. Fished for 2 hours,without another fish. Tried cutbait for perch or crappie and no bites. Tried trollkng for trout, and ended up catching two crappie on trolling gear.
[signature]
I was in a 1990 tracker pro v17 . I tried 4 different spots in the narrows and could see fish on the finder all over but they were pretty tight lipped. Last spot we tried was by the power line.That's where we caught the 4 fish . I talked with 4 other boats with similar stories. I was out 2 weeks ago and caught 25 perch 3 crappie and 1 nice 17 inch trout in the same area. Not sure if this is normal for CJ this time of year. I just started fishing it more this year. I have fished it a few other times in the summer in front of cottonwood and caught lots of perch.
[signature]
This is the earliest in the year o have fished cj. I was just down the narrows about 200yds away from the power lines. I think another week or two and it should pick up.
[signature]
Today was terrible, must be the storm coming in.
[signature]
We finished until about 4 o'clock on Sunday. Ended up with about 30 perch, 1 crappy. The bite was very light and they were pretty deep. Between 20 and 30 feet. Nightcrawlers and cut bait. Green and black jig seem to work better than red and white.
[signature]