Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Catfish contest TNA
Just built this combo bump board/pole carrier combo out of stuff I had layin around the house. Kinda silly lookin but lets face it we only have so many hand to carry stuff. Just need a mod to approve it for use. Thanks, TNA.
[signature]
Here are a couple out of Cutler kitties caught 4/2/16. I measure 23 on the first and 28 on the second. Nice healthy fish. I hope I didn't forget anything.

[#00bf00]Okay nice job, 23 and 28 points... That will look good on the scoreboard.... Later J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Hey I need you to put a tape next to your bump board to calibrate. Nice fish, I never did break 28" last year so nice job. Later J
[signature]
Way to go TNA!
[signature]
Here you go. A pic of the tape I used and one for calibration. Thanks, TNA.
[signature]
Ok it looks good, I'll try and get the scores updated tomorrow. Thanks J
[signature]
Just caught this at Cutler 4/4/16. I think it should go 25. Now i gotta hurry and pack it up to be to work on time. I got my 3 on the board now it is just about bumping up the size. Thanks, TNA.

[#00bf00]Good to go at 25.... Nice fish... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Ok so as I was picking up to get to work on time I had a line out and caught this one. It should bump me up an inch to 24. Its always just one more cast and then I'll be done. This one last cast about made me late for work. But at least i would have a good excuse. Sorry,in my haste i forgot to mention it was caught at cutler.

[#00ff00]Okay we got you at 24 points, what you forgot to mention was the date caught, but we had enough info to realize it was the same day as the last fish, so no need to add it.. Nice job, you just took the lead back for team north from IceSled... good job... Later J[/#00ff00]
[signature]
Caught this 4/8/16 at Cutler. Should go 24.5. I caught a 25 incher as well however I wasn't a great photographer and she was being a very difficult model. Couldn't get my name on my placard in the pic and her to hold still long enough to bring in all the elements needed. Oh well. It felt like taking pictures of kids they just won't hold still and quit knocking things around long enough to get it all perfect. Tried a new spot and caught a bunch of smaller ones.

[#00bf00]I can see that it was a 25"er so I will give you 25 points, nice job... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Nice bump-board, but it only goes to 36. Think that'll be enough? I mean these are Northern Cats we're talking about! [:p][:p][:p]

Nice 28, looks like you dominate! Lemme know if you need a netter/anchor management expert sometime.

I need to share you some Coyote Spice mix if you're gonna fry or bake any catfish fillets. Working on a pepper-blend I think will be a GREAT rub for catfish.
Been known to smoke a few, and get good feedback.
I carry an extra tape in the tackle box for that very reason. I know how much you guys that are measuring love doin unnecessary math. But if i do catch one that requires it i hope there won't be any complaints. I would gladly take you up on your offer of some yote spice. I got a new smoker that needs broke in with some kiities. Anytime you want we can go, however our work schedules might complicate that a bit but I usually have at least one open day a weekend. Let me know, I am always up for learning new techniques and i have heard you have quite a few.
[signature]
A very windy cutler!
4/16/16

[#00ff00]Good for 26.5 points... I don't know how you talked them into biting... I couldn't buy a bite the day before in the wind... Good job extending your lead... J[/#00ff00]
[signature]