Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Help(Ogden)
Hey guys, I am a student at Weber state that moved here from Wyoming I spent my whole life fishing the flaming gorge.I am new to fly fishing I have grown up on a lake doing a lot of casting and stuff and I am trying to learn how to fly fish but I am teaching myself and am trying to learn the ropes on my own but I am struggling a little. I was wondering if there was anyone in the Ogden area that would mind taking me out or something just to get me going. I have a lot of hand me down gear but my dad never learned how to fly fish but I think I have everything I need. I don't have a lot to offer in return other than my thanks but I can take some nice pictures of you and the fish you catch while we are out and will keep any secret spots secret. Anyways thank you for the read and any advice and criticism is more than welcome. You can text me anytime or call at (307)707-2400
[signature]
Hey man,

I'd be happy to take you out. I go out at least once a weekend, either Saturday or Sunday early, usually have to be home by 1 or so...

Do you have waders? I have some spots to go show you the ropes a bit.

Dustin
[signature]
Ya I have waders! That would be perfect I really appreciate it!
[signature]