Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT 2016 Flotilla
Any interest in a Willard Bay Flotilla on May 7th? Will work out details as we go, but expect a little fish contest and a lunch get together to meet fellow BFTers. Similar to last years format. In the past we have been able to line up no floaters with empty seats, we'll try that again. Let me know if you want to attend. Thanks J
[signature]
Sounds good - are we doing a Bear River / Cutler version this Spring?
[signature]
[quote SkunkedAgain]Any interest in a Willard Bay Flotilla on May 7th? Will work out details as we go, but expect a little fish contest and a lunch get together to meet fellow BFTers. Similar to last years format. In the past we have been able to line up no floaters with empty seats, we'll try that again. Let me know if you want to attend. Thanks J[/quote] Your wife must have yard work plans on the 7th and your trying to make it rain that day. [Wink]
[signature]
Tom not an official cutler flotilla, but there are rumblings of a catfish get together. Most likely a night cat trip. Will give you a heads up as that gets planned if you're interested. The Willard location is a little more centralized so more members can join in. We even caught more fish there too. It is a little more expensive being in the state park, but car pooling can help with that so its not too bad. Hope you can join us. Later J
[signature]
That is probably true. Hope it doesn't rain like it did last year. Later J
[signature]
I would of tagged along if I wasn't planning to head down south that weekend [Wink].
[signature]
Sorry we missed you, one of these times our paths will cross and I'll get to meet you. Have fun on your trip. Later J
[signature]
I need to get to an official floatilla one of these days. May 7th is a few days before my daughters' wedding and I'll be landlocked that day.

Good luck to those who go!
[signature]
Sounds fun. I may be up to be forced to have to go fishing that day. I will post back to let you know if I will be in for sure. More than likely have room for a person or 4. I live down in riverton. So anywhere along 15 heading north I could shag fish reel inners.
[signature]
Was just a new member last year and hoping to attend this year...but I have moved down south.

Maybe anyone in St. George area interested in getting together sometime?
[signature]
Maybe we could plan a Jordanelle, East canyon, or Strawberry Floatilla when things warm up.
[signature]
count me in wh two other people
[signature]
How heavy of rain gear should I plan on bringing? lol,
Count me in! Depending on kids sports schedules I may try and get my whole fishin crew out too! (2 for sure, possibly 5 total)
[signature]
I'm sure she wouldn't mind postponing for a couple days so you can join us. JK. Sorry we picked a bad day for your schedule, hope one time soon we'll get ya there. Good luck with her big day. Later J
[signature]
Sounds good, it will be great to meet ya. And hopefully the fishing will be good as well. See ya there. J
[signature]
Sorry we're a bit outside of your driving range, we'd love to have you join us, but understand. Good luck if you get a southern flotilla underway, they can be a lot of fun and they seem to grow in size each year and you get to meet lots of new BFTers and it's amazing how much that helps when you try new waters to have a friend there that starts you in the right direction. Good luck. J
[signature]
I'm sure you could get some good interest in such an event, but with the take a vet fishing day at Strawberry in July or August you sort of already have one going there. But I won't discourage you from having one. I just don't have the time to pull off more than one a year. Good luck if you decide to pull one together. Later J
[signature]
Good deal, it will be great to have you join us again. Hopefully we picked better weather this time. See you there. J
[signature]
I'd bring your heaviest rain gear, we sure needed it last year. But hey the crowds weren't too bad! We sort of had the whole place to ourselves and the one boat from Alaska.

It will be good to have the defending fish catching champs return. You guys really caught a boatload considering the conditions. See ya them. J
[signature]
I'll plan on it.

I also plan to be at the unofficial mini-flotilly tomorrow.
[signature]