Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Game Hunts
Has anyone had their credit cards hit yet for any of the tags? I know mine was charged last year a couple weeks before they were suppose to list the results and send emails.
[signature]
People are getting hit this morning. Had $40 taken out from my dad and I group application, so one of us has a deer tag this fall. Now the painful wait to see which one of us. Probably him since he opted for muzzleloader as first choice.
[signature]
We won the lottery! Smile My wife, daughter and I all drew our muzzleloader buck tags and we also had a $285 hit for a LE elk tag. So either my wife drew a rifle San Juan or I drew La Sal with a bow. YIPEEEEEEE! Either way, its going to be an awesome fall!
[signature]
Congrats, sounds like a great fall season coming up for you.
[signature]
It looks my daughter and I drew out our general deer tags and she drew a youth any bull tag. Now I gotta figure out what I'm going to do!
[signature]
Sounds to me like you are both going to have fun, wishing you all the best on your up coming hunts.
[signature]
Congrats man!

I'm still waiting on my LE Elk tag, hoping I'll get hit late!
[signature]
Nothing yet.... goodluck
[signature]
Doesn't look like any tags for us in Utah this year, hopefully we will draw some tags in WY.
[signature]
My bank account states that I drew an Non Resident Limited Entry Elk Tag.

My brain says wait until I get the email.

My body does random fist pumps when thinking about the Late Season Book Cliffs Rifle Hunt.

I'm torn
[signature]
Congrats. Lots of hunting this fall for your family.
[signature]
Good luck to you on your hunt.
[signature]
Looks like nothing in Utah for me this year other than taking my buddy Joe from Cali out. I did however get my Montana Deer so I'm stocked for that hunt in the Rut!!!!!!
[signature]
Thank you all.

I'm very excited.

As a Non Resident with less than max points (7 I think), it was a shot in the dark.

I will treat it like an OIL hunt, because odds are I may never draw this tag again with the point creep and 5 year waiting period.
[signature]
Congrats on the late Book Cliffs tag! That will be a really fun hunt. PM me and I can get ya some good contact info for guys ya can visit with about that unit.

I ended up with a La Sal archery elk tag and I am sure excited. If anyone has any helpful info they would like to share, PM me. Thank you kindly![Smile]
[signature]
My dad, my wife and I got our Dedicated Deer tags for Central Mtns Manti/San Rafael! My dad also drew his LE Fish Lake Rifle Elk tag!! To say we are excited is an understatement!
[signature]
I will have too. I will head down there a few times.
[signature]
I got my BULL Moose ...
[signature]