Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MUST....HAVE....NEW.....SONAR........
I'm looking for a Cabelas coupon. If you have one that is still valid and you don't plan on using it, let me know. I'm hoping to save at least $100 or more on a $700 purchase. Please help.......

Thanks for looking at my post..............
[signature]
Good luck, I had an employee pricing coupon good up until 2 days ago, i'm sure that would have gotten you some $ off of your purchase,
Matt
[signature]
A friend has a 10% off coupon that starts tomorrow. I'll use it if I can't get something better. Odd I didn't get that one in the mail. I seem to get everything else they send out......
[signature]
I got the same thing in the mail. I probably saved myself a lot of money by forgetting about it.
[signature]
[quote fsh4fun05] I got the same thing in the mail. I probably saved myself a lot of money by forgetting about it.[/quote]

I haven't actually seen the coupon yet. Does it have a promo code on it? If so, what is it?

[Smile][Smile][Smile][fishon]
[signature]
I just searched the internet when I bought my 899 ci. At the time they were averaging $800 to $900. I got mine for $600.00 after doing extensive searches. I really like my 899..
[signature]
Some times on those big purchases if you ask when the next big sale is like the employ pricing and ask for that price... after they tell you that price, they have hooked me up with that price that day. worth a try if you cant find a coupon. good luck.
[signature]
[quote crappyslayer]I just searched the internet when I bought my 899 ci. At the time they were averaging $800 to $900. I got mine for $600.00 after doing extensive searches. I really like my 899..[/quote]

Yep. Getting the 899 ci and some ram mounts. With coupon it will be a little over $600 after tax.
[signature]
Not sure if you are a veteran or not but if you are, they might give you a discount there.
[signature]
They see a lot more of me than my wife would like..........[blush]

Might have to start direct depositing my pay check there and just have them send me back whatever is left......

[fishon]
[signature]
At least you would have something left. lol
[signature]
I really like my 899ci..
[signature]
Looks like Cabelas Web Site has them on Sale - if this is the one you were looking for

Humminbird® 899ci HD SI Combo
Regular Price: $999.99
Sale Price: $599.88

http://www.cabelas.com/product/HUMMINBIR...728292.uts
[signature]
Right. That's the one I want. Just trying to save a few more bucks. I don't quite have that much. $599, plus $49.99 for RAM mounts, plus ~$35 tax. I only have $600.

Looks like my Dad (a veteran) is going to go down and buy for me using the 10% off memorial day sale for vets and LE only. It is for in-store only and they don't have it in stock, only on-line. I called the store and they said if I come in and order, they'll honor the 10% for the on-line, but only if I order in the store.

My wife is heading that way with my Dad later today. Hope it all works out.

If not, oh well..... I'll save up a bit more money, wait for the Helix 7 to go on sale, and get one of those instead. Same basic unit short of a couple features I'll probably never use anyway.
[signature]
FYI -- Also the upcoming Cabelas Memorial Sale has this advertised

Humminbird® 999ci HD SI Combo with AS RC1 Remote
Regular Price: $1,499.99
Sale Price: $899.99
[signature]
How about if I go to Wally's and hold a tin cup and a sign that says, "I'm not homeless, I don't need gas, and I'm not flat broke, I just wanna upgrade my sonar". You think my tin cup would fill up? [Wink][Wink][Wink]
[signature]
If that works I will be next to you woith a 5 gallon bucket so I can afford my habit. I just spent $300.00 there last weekend...
[signature]
I Would give you some change for that kind of honesty.
[signature]
I don't buy much from Cabela's any more. I find what I want and then order the same thing from Bass Pro. No sales tax and free shipping at times at least here in Utah. I saved quite a bit doing this last month on my new Minnkota Terrova with I-pilot and a new Hummin Bird sonar GPS.
[signature]
Bought new Terrova and Humminbird Helix 9si for cheaper on Amazon and didn't have to pay tax. Saved big time. The Helix 9si is amazing with the Ipilot link.
[signature]