Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hats off to you Snake anglers/map cards?
I've been looking at Milner and Massacre Rocks. I definitely don't have the 'right' boat for what I saw at Milner. Viper Coral 202 with a (this is what skeered me) a new 225 Pro XS/Torquemaster Gen 2 lower unit. It's a bass boat hull with a fish n ski cap on it. I have been in 2' of water when fishing but usually chasing bed fish. Never been stuck...yet. I ended up going to Walcott and chasing smallies. I'm after bass. Big, little, fat, rats, dinks, donkeys, pigs, swamp monsters, rock dwellers, etc.
I've mapped out a couple of the reservoirs and Google Earth has been my friend. I'll use the go back in time option a little more now, good advice.
Thank you to all those that have given me help. I've tried not to blow up your board with a bunch of questions and bug you but seeing is believing, that river is no joke. Talked to a guy in a dark colored Skeeter on Milner. Pretty cool dude. I was fishing from the shore and landed a couple smallies when I saw him come in.
I think I'll stick to the bigger reservoirs for now and maybe bum a ride for the river.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [idahoron] Hats off to you Snake anglers/map cards? - by fsh4fun05 - 05-31-2016, 03:45 AM