Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated my BFT Profile.
Guys, Let's go fishing!

Single young ladies, my BFT profile just became my personal dating website!

I fish alone plenty, but love fishing with others and making new friends.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]With a politically charged username like that, I'm surprised you have any friends at all (he said with Tongue firmly implanted in his cheek). [Wink][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
It's deliberate, Bob. Thanks for caring.

I should be myself.

Well meaning friends tell me to be more like everyone else to attract the average lady.

If I were to insincerely fake average for statistical advantages, the outcome wouldn't be advantageous. In sharp contrast, finding people who share my values and concern for our Nation, though difficult means I will treasure them even more!

I read your posts and your Memorial Day posts, so I know we both appreciate our United States of America and want to keep it, so I figure it's the spin put on it by so many that takes hold in your mind to suppose it's radical and different while it is most in tune with our Founding Fathers (who were radicals in their time) and our Constitution.

As the voters vote for change, I say be careful of what you wish for -- you might get it!

That's why I'm also into preparedness and even political activism for prevention which is also an aspect of preparedness.

I try to prevent it, but IF people will even discuss politics, they typically treat it as if it's as low of importance as painting a room this color or that color. That's even reversible yet they are about to change everything!

I love our United States of America and want to keep it. Not only for myself, but our future children and grandchildren. Our Founding Fathers and millions after them sacrificed greatly to pass it onto us. But, they didn't do it for it to just stop with us. They did it for all future generations. We owe them to pass it on and certainly not to vote to "fundamentally change (change means to END and create something different yet not new as it's failed every time it's been tried) our Nation to be more like the other nations of the world" in a reversal of "The Five Thousand Year Leap (title of a book on the exceptionalism of our United States of America)."
[signature]