Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kitty Queen at Lindon 6-2-16
Pretty much the same Sad story at Lincoln today... plenty of hungry cats but diminishing water. The low spot in the launch channel was at 1.4 today -- down from 1.6 just yesterday. Have we seen the high water mark for this year at UL?? Sad.

Saw one guy try to launch a ski-type boat... never made it. Pulled back out with a mangled prop after he hit the end of the cement ramp. Ugly.

Had a good talk with Ice Sled as I was leaving at 11:00, He, like me, has no trouble catching cats but cannot break out of the 24 inch range. I fished deeper today... in 4-5 ft. water. Lots of cats but no braggers. Where have all the big ones gone, long time passing.... wait a minute... starting to sound like Pisco. Maybe I need to take a break from fishing for a few days. I'm not going to fish tomorrow... plan to take out my frustrations on the carp with bow. They're gonna pay big time...

Maybe the big boys come out to play after dark. Looking forward to a night shift when the full moon comes on. Can't believe MSM caught the only two 30 inch cats in the lake. Somewhere... sometime....

BLK
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Kitty Queen at Lindon 6-2-16 - by TubeDude - 06-03-2016, 01:27 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Kitty Queen at Lindon 6-2-16 - by Boatloadakids - 06-03-2016, 06:17 PM