Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daughter's first fish
Hey guys, just got back from a trip back home in Hawaii. Unfortunately didn't get a chance to go fishing with my dad for real this time, but I took my 2 yr old daughter to the little stream I used to catch little guppies and tilapia's at when I was a kid and she caught this beast on a bamboo pole with some bread.

She cried when I went fishing at mead last time and didn't take her, so hopefully first of many fish!
[signature]
VERY VERY cool.
Congrats little one on your first fish. You to dad!!!
hahaha
Love it!!!
[signature]
Sweet
[signature]
My daughter is almost a year old, and posts like this get me very excited for the future. Nice work!
[signature]
When my wife was pregnant, I always said, I would take my future son hunting & fishing with me. She said, don't get your hopes up, what if we have a daughter? I told my wife, then I'll take her fishing & hunting, and get her a pink hello kitty shotgun.

Make sure you take her somewhere there's guaranteed action. Those little tilapias in the stream are like phirana when you throw bread in the water. At 2.5 yrs old, her attention span lasted around 10 min, then she just wanted to run around the park and explore while I slaughtered them. It was just as fun now as it was when I was 10! ha!

I'm going to take her to Floyd Lamb in Nov when they start stocking trout and see what happens.
[signature]