Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Friday on the Stream
It was about 12:30 noon on Friday and I had just had it with the warm weather and stress. So I started my weekend a little early and took the shortish drive out to Diamond Fork, I netted 14 and all were decent sized between 6 and 10 inches. I had my camera with me and made a little edit of the evening. Enjoy! https://youtu.be/rAqF1EpMCEM [bobWink]
[signature]
I couldn't seem to see any link or video...
[signature]
I got you pal sorry I'm new to this fourm so I don't quite know how/why the link didn't post but it's there now!
[signature]
I'm heading up there on Thursday what where you using? In going above the camp ground not sure where you went but I usually have better luck above there using a size 12 bhprince.
[signature]
I was fishing almost exclusively dries, size 10-16 (I know a wide range) stimulators. The olive stimulator size 14 seemed to do the best. Thats what I hooked that last one in the video on. I also ran a rust zebra midge size 18-20 dropper in the deep holes and that worked pretty good, prince nymph would probably have worked really good too. I also used a tan elk hair really late which got me two or three.
[signature]