Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, What are you doing?
As this election process goes along it boggles my mind of the statements he makes. Most americans cannot vote for lying Hillary. Constant investigations by FBI, failed policies that had our people killed in Bengasie, back room deals with financial and pharmicutcal companies. Yes I'd like to get paid $225,000-$350,000 for a one hour talk on a subject I know nothing about. Donald, keep to the message we all want you to tell and leave out the small stuff. The election is yours only to lose. God Bless America.
[signature]
Yea, he keeps making mistakes but the liberal media highlights his mistakes 10 to 1 compared to lying Hillary, it sure gets old.
[signature]
I agree. I've stopped watching all the news shows at this point. Tired of the one sided stories. He's doing much better now.
[signature]
if mc muffin can take utah, it might go 269 --- 269 go to the house, and paul ryan is the next pressident
[signature]
[size 3][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]McMuffin DIDN't take Utah and its all good now. Hallelujah![/#][/font][/size]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
[size 3][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]You're an ignorant jackhole and will not last long on here -thank God and the moderators.[/#][/font][/size]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."