Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motor home in water at Flaming Gorge
Wednesday was coming into Lucerne boat ramp from fishing about 12 noon.
they were pulling a big Motor Home out of the water. they had two tow trucks hooked to it. it went back so far you could only see the top front out of the water the windshield was in water. I would think the motor would be toast.
I don't know if it was picking a boat up or letting one out. someone said it lost its brakes.
had to wait a long time to load my boat. went for a ride waiting for thing to clear up.
[signature]
[shocked]eek!
[signature]
That sounds terrible for the owners, hope they had good insurance coverage.
[signature]
While docking/ loading a boat its a great idea to put your PARK brake on....... Thats got to be a horrible loss.
[signature]
pictures!
[signature]
Seems to be a contagious accident this year. At least one at Willard, Flaming Gorge, and I'm told by a coworker there was another tow vehicle that kind of swapped places with the watercraft it was towing up at East Canyon.
I doubt Progressive Insurance Boat Replacement Policy covers the vehicle that is supposed to stay dry. Man, that is a tough break.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
That's a tragic incident, but how was the fishing this week? Is it worth the extra time to drive to Lucerne rather than Cedar Springs?
[signature]