Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi friends
Glad be here, be new member look forward many years of talking fishing.
My favorite fishing very large trophy Brown trout and monster slab Crappies

Jed
[signature]
Welcome to the site Jed, what state do you fish in that has trophy browns and monster crappie?
WH2
[signature]
Welcome to BFT!
[signature]
Thank you. I live in the sierras of California hme monster crappie and Big fat heavy Browns. I sure could use info on Jackson lake Yellowstone lake and fort peck. Which lake be best for large Macs and Browns
[signature]
Yellowstone has macs in it. I believe there is a catch and kill order too there. Check on the Wyoming board. There are several members that fish Jackson and Yellowstone lakes regularly there.
[signature]
The Wyoming board little shy of anglers...you drop couple names maybe I could talk to? I'm hearing don't waste my time in Wyoming head to fort peck better and larger more species fish.

Fishing and Trains ? Man you know who sound like? Yep that's right the mighty Hag! God rest his sole going miss him

Jed
[signature]
Send jacksonlaker a pm. He knows that area. Most anglers don't like to post on the open boards. Many will respond to PMs. Also the Utah board is the busiest board. You might find some answers there as well since many members there fish up that way too. You might find some help on the Idaho board as well.

For some large macs goto flaming gorge on the utah Wyoming border. You won't be disappointed in your catches there.
[signature]