Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Labor Day Monday
On the water at 0640, sun up just enough to see. Air temp 50, water temp 67. Settled in off the feed lot with mussel on one line, worm on the other. First hit of the morning, a good sign, a nice fat Walleye. Stayed right there and did OK, not fast and furious, but productive. Score at quitting time: 1 Walleye, kept for dinner, 2 Cats, kept for meal later this week, 3 Wiper all released.
Met mtncat on the ramp, me leaving, him just launching. The cover was off the cleaning station, so thought I was going to be able to clean my keepers, but nope, cover off but station disassembled. Went to the north marina and used that one.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Man, I bet that was a nice day on the water with the cooler temperatures. It gets a little warm in those aluminum boats even with a bimini.
[signature]
Once the sun got up over the mountains, and the wind calmed down, it was quite a nice day. Just enough breeze to keep the bugs down.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
it was nice meeting you congrats on your catch . we weren't able to catch anything trolling cranks but it was pretty day and not much wind and hardly any boat traffic.
[signature]