Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another NG on board
Hi gang, I'm currently living in Portland , OR. and moving back to Salt Lake. Got a House and a Fiancé there. just need a job to make the jump now.

I used to frequent another site about 12 years ago in SLC but I can't find it. So I thought I'd try this site on for size.

Well, see you on the funny pages.

Ed
Welcome to the site Ed, you sure the site you use to frequent wasn't this one? Its been around for over 14 years. This is the #1 fishing site in Utah. Have you found the Utah board yet?
WH2
[signature]
Welcome aboard Wiggley 1. Glad to have you here. The UT board is booming on this site. We hope you can find your way home here.

Congrats on the move back to SLC. I left there quite a while back.

I lived in SLC, West Jordan and Murray for a number of years. Always good fisihing in the area and state wide. [fishon]
[signature]
Welcome to BFT and welcome to salt lake.
[signature]
Well the site I remember back in 02 wasn't wrapped in Click Bait adds ( :

Also, we all used to gather in Heber once a year for a breakfast and then head to the Provo and fish for fun. It was a good time and good pictures.

All the top guides were on that site too.

Does that ring a bell?
[signature]
No, not really, unless you were fly fishing the Provo. If that was the case, I do remember a fly fishing forum and if that is the case, then that site is still around, but as I said BFT/utah pretty much rules now. BFT has always been about advertising but without that, there would be no one to pay the bills. Have you found the Utah board yet? If not, I can point you in the right direction. The Utah section also has a fly fishing board if that is of interest to you. We do have a listing for the guides here in utah: http://www.bigfishtackle.com/guides/Utah...index.html
[signature]
Yes found the Utah page. Lotta other good pages too.
Thanks
[signature]
We have a general Fly Fishing board too. One of the moderators is from Utah. One of the other ones is a former UT resident (Me) [laugh] Another is a fellow Cali resident that has fly fished many areas of the country just as I have. [cool]
[signature]