Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deep Creek?
Wondering if anyone has heard of any reports from Deep Creek? I haven't heard anything since they closed the lake to tubers. Wondering if shore fishing was finally started to get good? This will be my first year potentially not fishing that lake in the fall. Still kind of bummed that tubes aren't allowed.
[signature]
sorry been elk hunting.willbe heading up thursday to see whats up. when did they ban tubes?
[signature]
They banned all boats, tubes, and other flotation devices early spring. However, I haven't heard when they are going to open that back up of if they are going to. Good luck Thursday.
[signature]
It has had boats on it all year.
[signature]
I have not seen 1 boat on there all year. It is against the law. You will be cited. Deep creek irrigation put a stop to that. But, if you like tickets, enjoy.

Idaho
[signature]
Daniels might be next. If you see blue pipe?

Idaho
[signature]
Every time I went I seen boats out there this year.
[signature]
Do you even Know where Deep Creek is? Maybe you need your glasses checked?. I am glad you are off the rivers and bank fishing. Just saying....

Idaho

PS. Believe it or jeremypeace ?. At least we can still Ice fish.
[signature]
I know exactly where deep creek is been fishing it for a very long time.. never said it wasn't closed to boats just said I have seen boats every time I have been. I take my boys their to fish one of the coves as it is always good for kids with low patients from the bank..
[signature]
jeremypeace,

So, you just watch people break the law? You just sit and watch? I wonder how people would re-act. If you let people trespass on Portneuf river? More than likely, the same?. I hope people in this World, Run, their mouth less. And, keep bad spelling to their phone.

Idaho
[signature]
I have to say this is why I and many others only read posts on here and rarely post ourselves. You get verbally attacked and your knowledge questioned for stating your own opinion or simply giving an observation such as "I saw a boat on that lake." You can be wrong or disagree with someone without attacking or trying to degrade them to make yourself look or feel better. You would be amazed how many people attacked for their knowledge that hold a MUCH higher level of education than attacker.
[signature]
Exactly
I usually only PM
I've made some great friends here
Not calling anyone names but this picture makes me giggle every time I see it.
[signature]
[fishin]
[signature]
westernization.

Hopefully,

Two more weeks spells ice fishing.

Glad you stopped being a lurker. You Know that word.

Do you even know jeremypeace?

Idaho
[signature]
One more week spells ice fishing here in Utah!
Hallelujah!!!

Yes I do know that word. And many more. Probably many more than you...

No I don't know Jeremy Peace. But I do know that he has my respect for being civil in that conversation and putting his actual name on here instead of being one who attacks people behind a faceless web created name such as Idaho...
[signature]
I guess, My name is Idaho. Where? You Polynesian?
[signature]
I never knew it was closed to boats, I never seen anything for it.

Do I know you idaho? Have I done something to you that left you with some sort of hatred for me?
[signature]
You know me and Fly and Bearlake .
[signature]
Then what is with the attacks?
[signature]
No Hatred..

Idaho
[signature]