Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flip over ice fishing shelter
Since last week when Skunked posted the info in icefishingdeals, I've been watching for a good deal on a one person flip over ice fishing shelter. I've already got an eskimo tent, but am looking for something lighter and easier to setup and move when fishing by myself. Does anyone have a make/model they'd recommend or one they'd stay away from if possible? Help and advice is most appreciated.

Larry
[signature]
I have a Shappell FX100 that I've had for a couple of years from Cabelas, that I really like, it's a single person with the sled and bench all in one.
Light weight and easy to pull around.
[signature]
Buddy got a new one that looks really nice I'll find out what it is and let ya know... J
[signature]
Hey Matt got the Frabill Recruit, he says it has 10 square feet for fishing area which is 1.75 more than the others.. He said the ones that flip in line with the sled aren't as wide as the ones that flip from the side, so if you want wider area check into that... He said it's not very tall inside but after he rigged all the light bars inside it's pretty sweet... and fast and easy to move to a new area if necessary... Hey got a killer deal on it a couple weeks ago, I think it was around $250... Good luck in your quest... J
[signature]
I have an Otter two person thas is super high quality.
Not sure if they make a one person.
[signature]
check out the quick flip models.
[signature]