Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Ice Fishing Challenge 2016/2017 - Rules and guidelines
This is great! I'm happy to see so many interested in this season's Ice Fishing Challenge.
[signature]
I'm liking the weather forecast for the next several days. Bring on the ice!!!
[signature]
I would like to sign up for this but do not have a BFT logo.
[signature]
Great! Welcome to the Challenge. Attached is the BFT logo 2016/2017 Utah Ice Fishing Challenge banner. It can also be found attached at the bottom of the contest rules (the first post in this thread) as:

"IceChallengeBanner20162017".

If you need/want BFT stickers, shoot me a PM with your mailing address and I can get some sent to you. Let me know if you have any other questions.
[inline IceChallengeBanner20162017.jpg]
[signature]
I'm in.
[signature]
Count me in
[signature]
In the last 2 month of the contest it's just going to be us 2 neck to neck like last year [Wink].
[signature]
Now we shall just see how many people shall last to the very end [laugh]
[signature]
Count me in!
[signature]
sign me up if its not too late Thanks
[signature]
I don't know if you seen, but you are in... Registration still continues I think there are ten spots left before we have to get creative... Later J
[signature]
Put me in please!
[signature]
Welcome to the Challenge. You're in.
[signature]
i think ill give it a try this year. not sure how much ill be able to get out but i plan on getting on the ice this season..
[signature]
Great! you're in.
[signature]
Total nube to the forum, love to join in your contest! [fishon]
[signature]
Great! Welcome to BFT and welcome to the Utah Ice Fishing Challenge. I'll put you on the list.
[signature]
awww man, flyfishlover is in trouble now, fishslayers back... [laugh]
[signature]
Are there any age restrictions to the contest? My 10 yr old would love to join too.
[signature]
I think each contestant needs to have a BFT name and account so they can enter their fish under their name... No age restrictions, just membership... So if he signs up he is more than welcome... and good luck... J
[signature]