Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pike at redmond.
OK guys,
For those of whom were scared off by the tiny little storm and didn't make it to Redmond you missed out! It was a lot of fun meeting Southernman and Dave(can't remember screen name-sorry), Walleyebob and buddies,Fish4fish and Christy, Ocean and Ocean Jr, Pikeman and family and if I missed anyone I apologize.
It was a lot of fun for my first pike and right after Tony and Dave left!! We were pulling the lines in to go and I just wanted to go slow to see if maybe they might follow it and sure enough one did! See pics for my funky expressions
Both Dave and Tony caught one each and Dave's was bigger but I still think Tony is a wus for not holding his. Ha ha.
Walleyebob's budddies hooked into a nice largemouth and a big pike that got off at the shores edge but had fun anyway. Quite a few hits were missed due to quite a bit of socializing but that's to be expected when meeting new friends for the first time.
MRS MOOSE and NOMOOSE
oh no we were trying to upload all the pics of everyone and all the fish and we didsomething after doing mine and lost all rest from the camera. hope the ones in the 35mm ture out. sorry guys
[signature]
Hey thanks mrs. and mr. moose christy, frank, and i all had a good time meeting new people and enjoying the great eats. and it was nice to have met u both. pikeman anmd family, southernman and walleye bob it was nice to meet you. frank is sorry for stealing pikemans sons chili. and we cant wate for the fish lake ice ifshing party on the 21st.
[signature]
Congradulatons on your first pike! I hope you enjoyed the rest of the day fishing.[Smile]
[signature]
we are glad you had a good time. thats what we were hoping for , we just wish everyone would have hooked a fish today
[signature]
Hey great, you got one. Patience and perseverance finally paid off. I too had a great time. Nomoose, can you email the pictures of my pike, my wife isn't believing me about going fishing. LOL.
[signature]
sure was a great time today, thanks to mr and mrs moose for the great chilli, planning, and tips, thanks to pikeman for building that great fire [cool] , and turning myself and nu2fishnagain on to a good spot, thanks to nu2fishnagain for great company, and everybody for the fun and fishin . . . [center][Image: red1.jpg][/center] [center]nu2fishnagain with first fish of the day "mr. big"[/center] [center][/center] [center][Image: red3.jpg][/center] [center]"mr nasty"[/center] [center][Image: red4.jpg][/center] [center]"Walleye Bob"[/center] [center][Image: red5.jpg][/center] [center]"redmond scenery and the gang"[/center] [center][Image: red2.jpg][/center] [center]"close-up of Mr. Big"[/center] [center][/center] [center][/center] [left]sm[/left]

ps sorry i missed you catching your fish stacy
[signature]
Wow, that's a nice fish how long was it and how much did it weigh? WH2
[signature]
wish we could have made it but work had to prevail today. ill head down there in a few weeks and give it a go. glad to see everyone did pretty well.
[signature]
right on guy's looks like you did get into some pike down there.. but going by the pix's you were fishing the first springs.. the fish can be bigger there but the fishing is slower..down in the 2nd spring the fishing is faster and alot more bass around there to.. wish i could have been there looks like fun..
sleeples in St.Louis

from the fuzzyfisher-------------------fish on dudes
[signature]
Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Moose.

Chili was great, weather was better than expected, had a really good time. My friend Brad went back down today. He still wants to get the fish Scott lost.

It was nice meeting more BFT folks.

Hope to see everyone again soon. My buddies say I don't fish too much at these social gatherings, but hey, I have a good time.

walleyebob
[signature]