Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chestfield
I wanted to find out if anyone has been to Chesterfield and if so, how much snow/Ice is up there? I assume quite a bit of ice with these temps. Any info would be great, thanks!
Went up two weeks ago ice was 8" thick and had to busy threw some big drifts so i would take a snow mobile if ya have one
[signature]
Was up there today. The roads are plowed all the way in. Ice was still about 8-10" with a foot of snow in some spots. Decent day of fishing despite the cold. PM me if you have any additional questions.
[signature]
[reply]any 4 wheelers on the ice
[/reply][quote Rexburg_rabble]Was up there today. The roads are plowed all the way in. Ice was still about 8-10" with a foot of snow in some spots. Decent day of fishing despite the cold. PM me if you have any additional questions.[/quote]
[signature]
No four wheelers on the ice yesterday that I saw
[signature]
I'm glad to hear they have plowed. Is there any size to the fish this year? Or are you having to sift through a lot of 1st Year fish to find a big one?
[signature]
there is some size this year pm me if you go
[signature]
I don't have as much experience fishing Chesterfield as others, but the fish seemed to be a good size for the most part. Largest came in at 20"
[signature]