Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Falls since the storms
Just looking for an update on ice and snow conditions on American Falls reservoir since the last big snow storms. Does anybody know how much ice there is and how much snow is on the ice? Wondering about how hard it will be to pull a sled out with my tent and auger? Any info is much appreciated.
[signature]
I fished at the dam today. There was 10" of ice or so. I might have froze off a finger or two. There is a fair amount of snow on the ice but it's not bad pulling a sled. Didn't mark any fish and had no bites. Guys about 50 yards from us landed a couple nice ones.
[signature]
[quote Groundtrac]I fished at the dam today. There was 10" of ice or so. I might have froze off a finger or two. There is a fair amount of snow on the ice but it's not bad pulling a sled. Didn't mark any fish and had no bites. Guys about 50 yards from us landed a couple nice ones.[/quote]

It's really funny that we say and do things like this and still have a great time. I got frostbite under my eyes at Mackay a couple of years ago and still thought it was fun!
Thanks for the report.
[signature]

[signature]
Any reports on Sportsman's since the weather? I'm looking at trying it out next weekend.
[signature]