Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smallmouth in Condie
[fishon]

Fished Condie reservoir for Largemouth and Bluegill...Caught some dandy bluegill and 5 Smallmouths on video. Bss boat in front of me caught 14 smallies! Fish and Game didn't believe me....til I showed the video. The video loaded now is of American Falls. I do have the video of Condie though And uploaded it on my profile.
[signature]
I went ahead and edited your post to correct your error in adding a pic. You can't check the inline box unless you follow the full procedure for posting a inline pic. By the way, welcome to the site. Nice bass.
[signature]
This is the biggest hoax, unless it was 6+ years ago. Or did you not hear they drained and killed Condie and have been slowly putting bass back in it from surrounding reservoirs. They said the only population in their that was able to repopulate after the drain was the bluegill and perch. All the crappie and bass were killed off. It is just barely starting to fish decent for bass again. That fish your holding didn't come out of condie in the past 6 years.
[signature]
That bass was caught at winder. Not Condie. I was stating that 5 years ago we caught smallmouth in condie. Was wondering if they are still in there. I never said the largemouth I am holding came from condie....it is from winder.[reply][/reply]
[signature]
Not sure on the smallies. I caught a few before the draw down, but I don't know that any survived. The crappie did make it however, I've caught many there the past couple of years. Also quite a few of the larger bass made it. They were smart enough to avoid the pelicans is what IF&G told me. These two were caught the summer after the draw down. Still not what it used to be, but the last time I fished it back in October I caught around 60 bass in an afternoon with a few close to 18".
[signature]
I caught these two at Condie this past year I don't know what any of you are talking about... One was 18 inches and the other 16 inches.............................[Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink]jk I caught them down at Giford Springs
[signature]