Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 131,441
» Latest member: Bootcatcher
» Forum threads: 231,745
» Forum posts: 343,135

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 434 online users.
» 7 Member(s) | 423 Guest(s)
Bing, Facebook, Google, Yandex, cje04, Cowboypirate, jmrigtrup, Marble-eyes, Muskyon46

Latest Threads
Blue ribbon survey
Forum: Utah Fishing General
Last Post: BearLakeFishGuy
3 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 266
Otter Creek 4/23/2024
Last Post: wormandbobber
4 hours ago
» Views: 276
Spring Flotilla 2024 ???
Last Post: catchinon
6 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 106
Fontanelle report
Last Post: SkunkedAgain
9 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 218
Storing Night Crawlers ??...
10 hours ago
» Replies: 16
» Views: 495
2024 Summer Challenge.......
Forum: Utah Contests
10 hours ago
» Replies: 19
» Views: 353
Willard Frustration 4-23-...
Last Post: TubeDude
11 hours ago
» Replies: 11
» Views: 554
Deer Creek 4/24
Last Post: doitall5000
Today, 02:27 AM
» Views: 253
Echo Res. Sat. Apr. 20
Last Post: FishfulThinkin
Yesterday, 04:51 PM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 545
Chilly Waves on Utah Lake...
Last Post: Piscophilic
Yesterday, 01:27 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 295

CBBT-------The best fishing hole on the east coast
Posted by: BigPaPa - 10-02-2002, 12:36 AM - Forum: Virginia Fishing General - No Replies

[cool]Just like the beer commercial"""It don`t get no better than this" What can I say, the lower bay around the cbbt is hot now and will only get better as the fall hits our va. waters...alook for bending rods all the way through december, as long as you can stand a little cold and a few high seas!!!!!!!!

Full coolers to ya, Big PaPa
[signature]

Print this item

Lake Fork Bass
Posted by: mcpo - 10-02-2002, 12:28 AM - Forum: Texas Fishing General - No Replies

Bass are agressive early in 3 to 6 feet of water. Caught 7 in two hours up to 4 pounds. Several big hits that broke off 17 lbs. line. Bass are chasing shade. Water temp 73 degrees. Fish on edges of hydrilla.
[signature]

Print this item

Fall muskie fishing
Posted by: stevent - 10-02-2002, 12:19 AM - Forum: Minnesota Fishing General - No Replies

[Wink]Had one of the biggest muskies of my life on the line yesterday till I reached for my net and accidently gave it some slack line and lost it at the side of the boat . All I have to show for it is a damaged lure
[signature]

Print this item

GreenLeaf Lake
Posted by: HutchEyeCatcher - 10-01-2002, 11:02 PM - Forum: Minnesota Fishing General - No Replies

If you want some action, check out Greenleaf Lake. The bass have been hitting hard on topwaters with a few dandy northerns grabbin', too![crazy]
Have a good one and keep your feet dry!!![Tongue]

HutchEyeCatcher[cool]

Print this item

I`m Back--Was called Capt.Skid
Posted by: BigPaPa - 10-01-2002, 09:28 PM - Forum: Saltwater Fishing General - No Replies

Well after a long absence I`m back under the name of
Big PaPa given to me by my grand-daughter.Nothing real hot
in the Cheseapeake Bay, except big flounder,Big spot and some real nice grey trout.The strippers are showing up but the no.`s and size are on the poor side. By the middle of Oct. things should be real "HOT" all over the lower bay. When things pickup I`ll keep a fresh post on the site. While I`m not the best at cbbt, I hold my own with the best.
The "old timmers" are hard to beat, but once in awhile I
tahe them to my school. Got questions about the cbbt, send
them on and I`ll share some info, but not my special places.
Full coolers to you all!!!!!!!!!1
Big Papa
[signature]

Print this item

Catfish
Posted by: bbeforec - 10-01-2002, 08:57 PM - Forum: Tennessee Fishing General - No Replies

8-29-02 Thirteen catfish in three hours for a total of 53.1 pounds. All blues but one and it was a channel. On the bottom in fifty to fifty five feet of water. Chickamauga lake at the Sequoyah Nuclear plant mid river discharge. Night crawlers. Largest was 13.1 pounds. Have fun. Bill and Melvin.[email]bbeforec@cs.com
[signature]

Print this item

So. Cal. Zone D Dear Tag?
Posted by: theangler - 10-01-2002, 07:59 PM - Forum: Hunting - No Replies

Hello All,

I've been so busy with work this year I have done zero scouting, and have a zone D deer tag.

I usually hunt Palamor mountain (and was fortunate enough to have done well the last two times out) but haven't been in a few years. I heard they had a fire, anyone know how the hunting is at Palomar these days.

If Palomar hasn't grown back or if anyone has a suggestion, I was thinking I would do some scouting this weekend, any suggestions of good spots in zone D?
[signature]

Print this item

Fishless report
Posted by: ReelSeaSick - 10-01-2002, 07:17 PM - Forum: Saltwater Fishing General - No Replies

[mad]Once again, I was able to cast about 50 times and avoid a fish at every cast. I was geared with an Alvey 650 on a custom pole I made from mudhole. A 12 foot rainshadow surf rod. At Point PLeasant, NJ I casted hopkins and diamond jigs at high tide and was able to avoid blues, stripers, false albacore and several high spirited small children. Maybe next time I can have a repeat performance.
[signature]

Print this item

Another Map Source
Posted by: leaky - 10-01-2002, 05:25 PM - Forum: Utah Fishing General - No Replies

Just thought I'd share another map source. I like this one because it's the only one that I found that was able to find some difficult to find lakes in the Wind River area. Of course it has Willard Bay topos too. Don't need to be a member, just type in what spot you're looking for and state. It's [url "http://topozone.com"]http://topozone.com[/url]. Hope I put it down right! Enjoy!

[crazy]Leaky

Print this item

Jordanelle
Posted by: leaky - 10-01-2002, 05:17 PM - Forum: Pineview, Jordanelle and Deer creek Fish Report Archive - No Replies

You can still catch small mouth at Jordanelle. Went on another hike along the North East shore line with the dog yesterday experimenting with different plastics and caught several bass, largest was 16 in. Caught a bunch of perch to take home for eats. Best lure is still white curly tails. Got wet going back to the truck. We need the rain, right?

[crazy]Leaky

Print this item