Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idaho Photo Game
That looks like a pretty good sized fish. I didn't realize that Buffalo had them in that size![shocked]
[signature]
It was 18 inches, but I've seen some absolute monsters swiming around by the dam, but I could never get them to eat anything. For the most part I've only caught little brookies and the occasional small rainbow.
[signature]
No fish in this one, but the image is really good. I doubt it will take too long to get though.
[signature]
Snake above American Falls?
[signature]
nope, try again.
[signature]
Salmon around Challis
[signature]
Not the Salmon
[signature]
bear
[signature]
Not the Bear
[signature]
the snake down be shelly?
[signature]
Nope, try again
[signature]
Possibly a clue? Is it the Snake River somewhere in Idaho?
[signature]
It is somewhere on the Snake in Idaho. Narrow it down a little bit to a general area now.
[signature]
By Burley
[signature]
No where near Burley
[signature]
Since the sun is setting across the river from you I would say it is where the Snake runs from North to South. Probably somewhere between Roberts and Blackfoot. I'll guees just north of Idaho Falls.
[signature]
Getting closer, but not quite there yet.
[signature]
Henry's fork below Ashton hill. Technically part of the Snake.
[signature]
Technically you're right. It is the Henry's Fork. The specs on it is off though. It's just down from the vernon/fritz bridge. I'm surprised how difficult that one seemed to be! Anyway, you're up magdaddy
[signature]
OK Let's see if I can figure this out. If I do manage to get the picture up it won't take you guys long to get it.
[signature]