Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idaho Photo Game
Well I just barely discovered this thread, and spent 2 days catching up reading all the posts. I sure do love Idaho! Thanks for all the beautiful pics everyone. This looks like a tough one, so I'll take a stab in the dark to keep things rolling: Payette River?
[signature]
Sorry for not keeping up the last few days. I was hunting at the cabin.
Thanks for guessing but it's not the Payette River, but it is in SW Idaho.
[signature]
Boise river down near the mouth?
[signature]
Not the Boise but getting closer.
[signature]
how 'bout lake lowell. Is he standing on an island?
[signature]
Not Lowell. He's standing on a river bank. My profile image is also taken at the same area which may or may not help.
[signature]
Lets make this a little easier with a new photo
[signature]
CJ strike
[signature]
You got it. It sure was a crazy year down there. Reminded me of gill netting Bristol Bay there was so many boats. I can't even imagine how many tons of crappie got caught.
[signature]
Not too much to give it away, but's it's still a pretty picture. Besides, I haven't added too many areas to my album this year [:/]
[signature]
Hey Averys Adventure, you mentioned gill netting in Bristol Bay. I lived up there for three years, in the Eskimo village Aleknagik. Now there was some good fishing. Small world.
[signature]
Is that farmer Johnson's pond? [fishon]

It is a small world maghunter, I'll PM ya!
[signature]
Nope, not Farmer Johnson's
[signature]
that looks like the Snake. Is that the Owyhee mountains in the back ground? maybe south of Nampa or out towards Homedale?
[signature]
[quote Belasko]Not too much to give it away, but's it's still a pretty picture. Besides, I haven't added too many areas to my album this year [:/][/quote]

Grays Lake ?
[signature]
Not homedale, owyhee area. Not Grays Lake either.
[signature]
Hint. It's on the East side of the state
[signature]
Uncle Jim Lake?
[signature]
Not Uncle Jim Lake
[signature]
Your killin' me. Maybe I'm making this to hard. Is it on the Snake in eastern ID?
[signature]