Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Float Tube Wallie Limit 6-16-23 (VIDEO ADDED)
(06-20-2023, 04:14 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Nice job Pat, sounded like a great trip... Hey I really like my buzz flig that you let me test, it has proven successful on several trips out for me and  that takes some do'en for me to catch multiples on a rig.... When they get into larger scale production I'd like to get some other colors... I currently have the pink tiger... 

Guess I should have hit Willard on Friday, it had rained so my farming was on hold so I hit Cutler and ended up finding some spawning kitties and a carp... Ended up with 6 fish in a couple hour trip, so it was fun to get out again... Made it home in time to break my swather down for the weekend, so I should have just stayed fishing... Later J

Happy to hear the pink tiger buzz flig is working for you.  Right now, some of the "hot" colors...like fire tiger and chartreuse'' are working best in Willard.  Might work in your home waters too if you were able to try them.  Making up more in different colors now too...including "wall-lime", white, blue-silver, etc.  Once I get a few ahead we can work out a download.

This next week I am also going to be doing some more testing on my newest lure innovation...the chatter blade crawler rig...previously pictured in another reply on this thread.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Float Tube Wallie Limit 6-16-23 - by TubeDude - 06-17-2023, 06:02 PM
RE: Float Tube Wallie Limit 6-16-23 (VIDEO ADDED) - by TubeDude - 06-20-2023, 04:48 PM