Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Stars Align for 2 Catoholics, Finally!
Thanks, Jim, for the invite and the fine day on the water.  Hope you appreciated me ordering the calm conditions after the "North Atlantic" experience you had with Julie the day before.

Also hope you appreciated me "early releasing" a few fish to keep from embarrassing the skipper.  Went against my "anglers' ego" but I felt it prudent to do so.  I also hope you realize I forcibly restrained myself from snarking about what I would be doing differently if I was in my float tube. I have been known to wear out my welcome in some boats by whining a lot about not being in my inflatable craft.

In retrospect, I was fishing too light...too close to the boat...with the wrong stuff early in the session.  Once I added some weight, changed colors and hooks and "requisitioned" some of your little whitie chunks I went bendo more often.  But that big ugly male was almost too nasty to bring aboard.  Almost.

We just don't get together often enough.  Plenty of excuses...with personal schedules, my problems with aging, etc.  But no good reasons for not "hooking up" more often.

I see you made good use of the pics I sent over.  Here's one I didn't send.  I got your "best side".
[Image: 7.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Stars Align for 2 Catoholics, Finally! - by TubeDude - 09-01-2024, 04:13 PM