Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats the worst trick you have ever pulled on your fishin buddy?
When i was in high school i had this fishing buddy named Seth, every weekend we would drive out to the same lake.

Seth would always nod off if the fishing was slow. Then i decided I would alleviate my boredom.

Sometimes I would just tug on his line and he would jump up set his hook and reel in before he realized what had happened.

Then there was the airhorn fiasco of 1989 that actually caused him to fall out of the boat.

Or the Smoke Bomb incident of 2000 when he literally jumped in the lake cause he thought the boat was on fire.

I am sure there are many more and he was always alot of fun to fish with but as we grew older I started moving around the U.S. and he and his friend took over a friends dads business.

The one nice thing about having a fishing buddy is the friendship and laughter while your fishing. Thankfully my wife is my fishing buddy now so she is at the end of alot of jokes. Some day I may find myself stranded on that same island I left Seth on sooo many times.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [tomc] Whats the worst trick you have ever pulled on your fishin buddy? - by Spokane_Angler - 05-16-2006, 11:38 AM