Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats the worst trick you have ever pulled on your fishin buddy?
worst trick:

A hot Summer day in July some years back, I took a "newbie" slop fishing with me along the backwaters of the Kankakee...I told him in advance that I'd be teaching him to worm fish, to pick up some various plastic worms and hooks (I gave him a list) and prepare to fish hard and long. I show him upon arrival my plastic box full of worms, (my nasty prank is hidden if full view within the box) I take one out and proceed to show him how to rig it and basic techniques to fish it...point him in the direction of a likely spot and walk over to another and proceed to fish.

I cast for a period of time and he watches as I open my worm box and select a new worm color and continue to fish...he's doing more observing than fishing, so I decide to set the trap...I open my worm box again, and say just loud enough for him to hear "man, I wish I'd a remembered my lunch, oh well, this'll just have to do" he watches as I select a worm from my box and chuck it into my mouth and start chewing "mmmmm now that hits the spot", I said...and he say "you can eat those worms?"...I open up the box and grab another and start chewing on it with glee...out of the corner of my eye I continue to watch as he can no longer take it, he opens his worm box, pulls out a plastic worm, chucks it in his mouth and spits that worm half way across the bayou. LOL. "how can you stand there and eat those things?" he said in a painfully astonished voice...

...and I replied "why gummi worms taste great, dontcha know"
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [tubeN2] Whats the worst trick you have ever pulled on your fishin buddy? - by fish_a_holic - 07-31-2006, 03:40 PM