Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
of thieves and tackleboxes
You know you are right. I believe fishing tackle should be able to be insured. i mean after all, we invest small fortunes in them. They are worth a lot of money. Even a small tacklebox with about a dozen or so lures is pushing right around 100 bucks. I stop and think about everything I ahd in mine and I am looking at more than a grand. Probablya ctually closer to 1500. I won't be so stupid next time. I will spread all my tackle out evenly through outher tackle boxes I have and just take one. If I don't have something I need, then I'll have to wrok around it. No sense in taking the chance someone with light fingers is going to take it. Plus, if I don't carry a lot, odds are no one is going to be interested in taking it anyway.<br><br>Out of curiousity, i am going to talk to my insurance guy. My takcle box was worth more than my van and they insured that rusty piece of junk! HAHA <br><br>Take care<br><br><br><br>keep those lines wet <br><br>Daniel C. Nielsen<br>http://www.nebraskafishing.com/index.html

Messages In This Thread
of thieves and tackleboxes - by TheKid - 10-01-2001, 03:21 AM
Re: of thieves and tackleboxes - by theangler - 10-01-2001, 07:10 AM
Re: of thieves and tackleboxes - by TheKid - 10-02-2001, 04:38 AM