Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Fishing Season What did you learn?
Well almost all of my learning came fishing for musky this yr, I found baits that no one was throwing and I utilized that to my advantage. I also found location as the most CRUCIAL part of chasing toothys this yr, there were mass amounts of fish in very select locations ... I give great thanks to the people who have helped me with information on location, DEPTH[cool] and lure types.

I was lucky enough to get fish with several hardcore Musky guys like myself and I feel we all learned from each other and even have adopted some of each others techniques... that was the game changer for me..

And also bryce I learned a little something from you, I learned to always make sure your prop on your electric is on very well haha [Tongue] I already can't wait till next season bro, I learned so much and I can't wait to get back on em, and do some work!! I may not have gotten the 35 muskys over 30" I wanted to catch this yr, but 32 isn't bad eh?? Haha 50" next yr I feel it. [Wink]

Thanks for all of the good times broski, and yrs and yrs to come! !!! Chhheeeeaaaaa MM for life! ! Haha
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Wildcat94] 2011 Fishing Season What did you learn? - by Utcatman - 12-08-2011, 02:28 PM