Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot Lure, Jig and Bait Chat
Theres so many lures and ways out there, that a person can spend a life time trying. The one thing down here is, that people dont understand the walleyes that they catch are stocked by are department of natural resources, and that they raise them in rearing ponds that are under 10 ft deep, so when they end up stocking a lake, where do you think these walleyes are going to spend most of there time. A slo poke jig made weedless by a twister tail is one good way to get them out! So many ways and not enough time to try all of them, thats my problem! But the thing I do , is to find the fish , and fish them the way they want to be fished, whether crankbaits, bottombouncers , jigs, longlining, lindy rigs,slip bobbers,etc. See what i mean, The main thing is, its not how many you catch (but it helps) but by how much fun and visiting you had, keep it simple, and if you think of a strange way to fish , try it, it might be the best kept secrect to catch them!! just have fun and remember, keep your rod bent!!!! bye Flagmanonice<br><br>

Messages In This Thread
Hot Lure, Jig and Bait Chat - by MasterJigBuilder - 05-18-2001, 11:25 PM
Re: Hot Lure, Jig and Bait Chat - by MasterJigBuilder - 05-20-2001, 08:46 AM